• Manages external or internal customer project* for a defined product and / or service scope for customer contract.
Contract might be defined as ‘key project’ by BG / market. * The term “customer project” refers generally to all forms of
Nokia customer contracts, projects with a definitive start and end.
• Delivers the operational scope to the customer.
• Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change
management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
• Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
• Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the
selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
• Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
• Defines the customization of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet
project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
• Manages the customer relationship during delivery, and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all
activities related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing
• Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information
to the customer and to all stakeholders.
• Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned
• Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and
• Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project.
• Monitors, controls and reports KPIs defined in customer contract.
• Ensures data in all project-related tools and repositories is kept up-to-date and with high quality.
• Conducts thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
• Seeks to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma related to telecommunications, engineering, computer science
• 10+ years of experience in mobile communications industry with 3G, 4G or MW
• 5+ years of project management work in the Telco Operator domain with experience with profit and loss
management of complex projects
• PMP or equivalent is desirable
• Mandatory to write and speak fluently in Portuguese and English; Spanish is also desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills; have cross-functional and inter-disciplinary awareness, ability to maintain excellent time
management and organization in busy environments
• Ability to work in teams, learn and support of people
• Customer-focused, approachable personality, professional and positive approach
• Ability to assimilate quickly and act decisively
• Effective Communication & Strategic Thinking
• Working across Boundaries – Culturally adaptable and flexible. Supports and builds communities within NOKIA.
Operates across units, able to relate to individuals from different backgrounds and at varying organizational levels.
Forms strong networks with partners, customers and suppliers. Looks for uncommon partnerships that produce mutual
• Influencing Others – Makes a strong and positive impression on others. Uses persuasion and negotiation to gain
agreement and buy-in. Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others. Seeks support from communities to ensure that
persuasion is effective.
• Driving Commercial Results – Ensures effective delivery of outcomes to support the objectives of NOKIA. Plans and
executes work in an effective manner in order to meet financial targets.
Preferably based in Santa Rita do Sapucaí – MG